Dawn.of.Man.v1.0.4-SiMPLEX

vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

' ▄█ ██████ ███ ▀███ ▄██▀▀▀██ ████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▀███▀▀▀███ ████ ▄██▀▀█ ▀███▀ ██▀ ██▀ ▀ ████ █████▀█▀█████ ████ ████ ████ ███ ▀█████▀ ▀▀███████ ████ ████ █ ████ ████ ███▀ ████ ████▀▀ ███▀ ▀▀▀▀███ ████ ████ █ ████ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ███ ██▀██ ▀█ ███▀ ████ ████ ▀ ████ ████ ▀███ ██ ▀██ ██ █▀ ▀██ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ SiMPLEX PRESENTS: ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ name! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Dawn of Man v1.0.4 (c) Madruga Works Files: 16x.50.00MB Release date: 9/03/2019 Protection: Steam Language: MULTI ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ info! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all previously released content. Command a settlement of ancient humans, guide them through the ages in their struggle for survival. Hunt, gather, craft tools, fight, research new techs and face the challenges the environment will throw at you. For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/858810/ News: https://steamcommunity.com/games/858810 ... ts/detail/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. Unzip & Unrar. 2. Run SiMPLEX.exe for install 3. Use the Shortcut for start the game 4. Have Fun!!! Ripped: "NOTHING" ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ notes ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Languages: - Check Options Menu (or Edit the steam_emu.ini) in case we removed redistributables. You may need to download and install the following: Check the "_CommonRedist\" directory (if it is included). 1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required) 2. Block all game executables in your firewall Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!! ─ ───────────────────────────╖ SiMPLEX ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ greets! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ CODEX - PLAZA - ACTIVATED - STEAMPUNKS - CPY - 0x0007 - DEVIANCE SOULDRINKER - MYTH - DYNASTY - PARADIGM - COUNCIL - DYTEC
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
Da Fox
Moto-Terminator

Post by Da Fox »

Thanks! Do you maybe also have the .sfv?
 i Message from: vastyr
Da Fox, no. Never seen a 0day release with an .sfv file, though they do have the .diz file.
.diz files show date released + amount of files in the release, for example [10/10] = [file number/files there should be].
each individual .zip contains a different numbered .diz file, for example from [01/10] to [10/10].
Da Fox
Moto-Terminator

Post by Da Fox »

Aha, I didn't know that 0day releases don't have an .sfv. Thanks for the explanation :). I have indeed seen another release of this which consists of a bunch of zip files with rar files inside of them, and it does have a file_id.diz (and no .sfv). I haven't seen this in a long while, and have always thought that rars-in-zips was an "oldskool" thing. The .diz file shows [16/16], so it seems that its counting only the zip/rar files, not the .nfo and .diz file itself. Now I'm wondering when the .sfv gets added then though?

Btw, is it OK if I add this release to srrDB?
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

Da Fox wrote: 17 Mar 2019, 14:42Now I'm wondering when the .sfv gets added then though?

Btw, is it OK if I add this release to srrDB?
.sfv is old skool too, but used for big scene game releases, for example Razor1911 been using
sfv since I remember, but their small games group RAZOR does not use them, only uses .diz too.
And you are right .diz files only count the zips available in the release.

about srrDB... It's up to you. many simplex releases mentioned there, may be its already been listed.
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King