The.11th.Hour-CLASSICS

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
myles
Moto-Terminator

The.11th.Hour-CLASSICS

Post by myles »

. . . . . : : . ___ . _ __ ___| |___ __ _ . ___ \ : \\ R E T R O G A M I N G // : / _ \_ | _ __\\_. is the real ._//__ _ | _/ _ ___/\\ ___|_ _ _| gaming |_ _ _|___ //\___ _\ \ _) : \\_ _// : (_ / /_ \\\ \\ | | // /// _______/\__/\_ __|___/\______/\ ______/\ _|_/\ ______/\______/\ _\ / / _\ _\ \__\ \_// /__\\ / \\_ _/ _____// / / _ // ___// ___// / _____/ ___/ \ /___ //_/ / / \__ /_ \__ /_/ / /___ \\_ /_ \ // / // \ \ \ /\ //\ \ \ ___/\ ____/\ /______\ _______\\ ______/ \ _/ \ ___/ \ _______/ \/ \/ \/ | \/ \/ \/| \/ \/ | _ _ _ __ _| |_ __ _ _ _ | _|_ \ \\_\\_ _//_// / _|_ : )_\ /_:_ __| C L A S S i C S |__ _:_\ /_( : _\ / |( \ ' ' / )| \ /_ \\/__ | __ _ \_ presents a fine game _/ _ __ | __\// \ \/ : | | : \/ / \ . : : . / : \/ \/ : The 11th Hour (c) Trilobyte Games date : 2012-11-07 protection : DRM game type : Adventure size : 1 disk extras : Manual, Soundtrack, Script, Avatar : Stauf Files and Robin Morals Journal requirements : WinXP/Vista/7 - 1.8Ghz/512MB/DX7 - 2GB store date : 1995-12-13 . . ___ . _ __ ___| |___ __ _ . ___ \ : \\ ·G A M E· ·I N F O· // : / _ _ \_ | _ __\\_. ._//__ _ | _/ _ _ The ill-fated mansion of deranged toymaker Henry Stauf has been left to corrode and decompose for 70 years. However, the ominous silence only concealed the deadly legacy of madness and, when a journalist named Carl Denning arrives to search for his missing lover, the malignant past and undying forces are brought back to the real world. From the second you enter the mansion, every moment is filled with horror. Three mysterious women are your only guides as you try to escape the haunted house. The 11th Hour, the much-anticipated sequel to record-selling adventure horror The 7th Guest, follows the path of mystery, desolation, horror and grotesque logic set by its predecessor. It is one of the finest examples of blending cinematic sequences with a 3D environment. The 11th Hour, in a fashion similar to The 7th Guest, features 22 wonderfully pre-rendered 3D rooms that took almost three years to craft. This challenging interactive story offers a wide array of games, puzzles and quests wrought by the twisted mind of the legendary Henry Stauf. Will you unearth Old Man Stauf's fate at last, or seal your own forever? ___ . _ __ ___. .___ __ _ . ___ \ : \\ ·I N S T A L L A T I O N· // : / _ _ \_ | _ __\\_. (remember firewall) ._//__ _ | _/ _ _ 1. Unpack. 2. Install. 3. Enjoy this great title. ___ . _ __ ___. .___ __ _ . ___ \ : \\ ·W H O· ·A R E· ·W E· // : / _ _ \_ | _ __\\_. ._//__ _ | _/ _ _ Since there sadly are games that are since long lost, and other games where as only exists archived as rip's - we, gamers that love retro- games - decided to release classics so that you too can enjoy these as we do. Don't want it? Then don't keep it. . . . team.classics@inbox.lv . . : : . ___ . _ __ ___| Like it? Buy it! |___ __ _ . ___ \\_\\_ _//_// ········:··:··:··:········ : : ·: :· \\ // ·\/· ··