[1999] DUNGEON.KEEPER.2-DVNiSO

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
Deleted User 6280

Post by Deleted User 6280 »

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▀█▓▓▄ █ █ ▄▄▄▄ ▄████▀ ▐██▓▌▐█▄▄▄▄ ▐▌▐███▌▐███▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ████ ███▄ ▐▓██▌▐█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█▀▀▀ ▄ ▀▀█▄ ▐███▌▐█▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▓▓██ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ██▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀█▄ ▄█▀▀ ▄▄██▀███▄ █ ▄▄▄███▓ ██▄ ▐██▓▌▐▓██▌ ▐▀░▀▌▐███▌ ▄▄███▀█▓▓▄ █ █ ▄███▀ ▐█▓▓▌▐█▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄███▀ ▐██▓▌ ▀▀████▓ ████ █▄██ ██▓▓ ██▀ ▐██▓▌▐▌ ▐▌▐███▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄ ▐▌▐▓██▌ ▄██▓▓▀ █▄▄ ▀▀ ▐▓██▌───▐███▌▐██▓▌▐▌ ▀▀███▓ ▀▀▀▀ ▓███ ───── ▄▄████▀█▓▓▄ █ █ ▀▓▓█▄██▀▀ ▄▄█▀ ▀▀▀█ ▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄█ ░▐███▌▐███▄▄▄▀█▌ ▄▄▄▄▀█▓▓▀ ▐██▓▌▐▌ ▀█▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█▀█▌▐██▓▌ ▀▀▀▀▄██ ▀██▓▓ █▄ ▐██▓▌▐█▌ ▀▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ asC/Strick9 ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀ ▐█ ▀▀▀▀ █▌▐▓██▌ ▐██▓▌▐██▄██▓▀ █▄ ░ ░▓██▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▀▀▀▀ oO ███▓ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▌ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▐███▌▐▀▀▀█ ▀▓▓█▄ ▐██▓▌▐▌ █ ▀▀▀▀ █ ▀█▄ ▀▀█████▓ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ │ │ Dungeon keeper 2 (c) EA/BULLFROG │ │ │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌────────────────────────────────────┬───────────────────────────────────────┐ │ Format......: BIN/CUE │ RAR Count......: 34 x 15 MB │ │ Date........: June 18,1999 │ Game Rating....: [**********] 10/10 │ │ Cracker.....: zIP, gee-N-pee │ Protection.....: C-Dilla │ ├────────────────────────────────────┴───────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Requirements: W9x, Pentium 100MHz, 16MBram, Sound Card, DX6 or better │ ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ │ │ ** Release informations ** │ │ │ │ │ │ Game Notes: │ │ │ │ The Heroes have returned, determined to thwart your plans of reaching their│ │ sunlit world. Can a pact with the mighty Horned Reaper finally enable you │ │ to realise those dreams of desecration? Only by satisfying the cruel needs │ │ of your dungeon minions, while striving to crush the foolish adventurers │ │ plundering your domain, will you prove yourself a worthy Keeper. │ │ │ │ Dungeon Keeper 2 introduces deliciously wicked new traps and original │ │ rooms, inhabited by a bestiary of creatures with unique talents and │ │ devastating spells. │ │ │ │ │ │ Acquire new abilities by taking first-person control of uniquely-skilled │ │ creatures │ │ │ │ Deploy your minions tactically with an innovative strategic skirmish │ │ system │ │ │ │ Forge a delicate alliance to exploit the might of the temperamental │ │ Horned Reaper │ │ │ │ Firestorm your opponents with the most spectacular battle magic ever │ │ conjured │ │ │ │ Fantastic Dungeon environment with new hardware accelerated engine │ │ A devilish host of new Creatures, Rooms, Spells, and Traps │ │ │ │ Play over the Internet using Bullfrog's Battle Server │ │ │ │ Wickedly alter skirmish settings to create your own Dungeon experience │ │ │ │ Set up chain reactions with the new Trigger Trap to ensnare the invading │ │ heroes │ │ │ │ Free Web download support after ship, more Levels, Creatures, Spells & │ │ Traps │ │ │ │ │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ DEViANCE News & Information │ ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ ╫ N E W S ╫ │ │ └─────────────┘ │ │ │ │ We would like to welcome our newest member West24 to the team! │ │ │ │ │ │ We are now recruiting and on the lookout for store suppliers. If you │ │ have a fast connection, live on the east coast and happen to live │ │ near an Electronics Boutique, Babbages, Best Buy, or other store that │ │ sells software drop by #dvniso and speak to Thor or Butcher. Or e-mail │ │ us at apcsupply@hotmail.com - We are also currently looking for several │ │ PROVEN crackers and trainermakers to join the team. │ │ │ │ We are currently looking for a couple of T3 MINIMUM shellboxes to help │ │ out the team. Massive giggage not required, but helpful of course. │ │ │ │ │ │ We are currently in the market for hardware suppliers. If you work for │ │ a company/companies in the hardware industry and have access to excess │ │ hardware of any type, you may just be the person we're looking for. │ │ Interested? Send email to apcsupply@hotmail.com explaining what you may │ │ have that can be of help to the success of our team. │ │ │ │ We ARE NOT accepting applications for couriers at this time. │ │ │ │ We ARE NOT Looking for any more T3 sites unless your storage complies. │ │ If you feel your box fits the bill (t3+/50+gigs), pop in #DVNiSO on │ │ Efnet and look up Maddevil or Butcher. │ │ We are also on the lookout for individuals connected in any way │ │ with the distribution process of new software, whether it be │ │ in software companies, shops, tech support for software publishing │ │ houses or hell, even if you're like us, regular software shop junkies │ │ who pay daily visits to your local Electronic Boutiques or whathaveyou │ │ and want to have some good competitive fun,do not hesitate to contact us │ │ at apcsupply@hotmail.com or jump into #dvniso and get ahold of Butcher │ │ or Thor. We're definately interested in what you may have to help │ │ contribute to the success of our team. │ │ │ │ │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ DEViANCE MEMBERS │ ├────────────────────────── ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ────────────────────────────│ │ │ │ Agnos - Beck - BladeRunner - Big_perm - Butcher - Dajackal - Devestator │ │ DMA - Fourier - Gair - Giru - Goatass - Grymor - Guerro - KLoWn - i │ │ Ice - Icebius - Lester - Lotsa - Luvie - Lycus - Maddevil │ │ Master Kracker - Merlin - MrPuppy - Oxidizer - Propmaster - Sinna - Spaz │ │ Stryx - Sui - The Cardinal - TechKMR - The Renegade Chemist - Thor │ │ Thor-X - Tool - Twz - Vegita - VeilSide - Watcher99 - Wolfric - Zip │ │ │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ How to Contact DEViANCE │ ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Via E-Mail : apcsupply@hotmail.com │ │ Via the WWW : MAYBE ONE DAY │ │ Via IRC : #DVNiSO on EFNET │ │ NOTE: WE DO NOT MAIL OR FTP MISSING DISKS OF OUR RELEASES, SO DO NOT ASK │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ │ DEViANCE Greets │ ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ │ │ Personal Greets │ │ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ │ │ │ │ Butcher - Stryx95 - Luvie - maddevil - Thor - Spaz - Grymor - Gair - i │ │ Cinic - Agnos - Sinna - ][ce - Goatass - VeilSide - Guerro - Greenonyx │ │ madmax - Sun Dancer - Devestator - Vegita - sui - Aenima - Cypher - emmi │ │ │ │ Also check out www.isonews.com for the best iso news on the scene! │ │ │ │ Group Greets │ │ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ │ │ │ │ ORiGiN - CiFE - EViLiSO - FAiRLiGHT - DiSoRDeR - VBR - Corp - WLW │ │ │ ├────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Ever wonder why your mom has DEViANCE tattooed on her left buttcheek? │ └──[06/13/99]────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Deleted User 6280

DUNGEON.KEEPER.2-DVNiSO

Post by Deleted User 6280 »

@bleeter who reported down:
Seems like all mirrors on multiup.org are down. Yeah, okay, usenet.nl is up, but does that count? :D
Would be no problem for me to upload, but why would I bring everything on a silver platter. You can download my 1999 D, then upload this game yourself.
usenet.nl is fake, multiup.org doesn't upload to Usenet.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

bleeter - since the Mighty Queen has better things to do than upload what has already been uploaded, the Mad King will assist you. If you don't have data caps or a really bad DL speed, I don't see why you can't download the 1999 - D pack, it's only 4.6 GB. But what the heck, eh?

Dungeon Keeper 2

DUNGEON.KEEPER.2-DVNiSO

NFO:
► Show Spoiler
Download:
bleeter
Moto-Terminator

DUNGEON.KEEPER.2-DVNiSO

Post by bleeter »

Sorry, just discovered this forum and am amazed by the attention paid to actually preserving scene releases in their original shape, unlike what's done literally everywhere, taking pride in saying stuff like nur einmal gepackt. Did not mean to annoy you people. I have no idea of how things are done over here or are expected to be done. I am aware of those packs, just thought you might want to know that this link is dead.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

^No problem mate, everyone here was a noob once, and you aren't off to a bad start at all. Take a look at my first posts, I asked plenty of dumb questions too. :D

And I agree, the attention paid to original Scene releases (as opposed to repacks, unpacks, etc.) here is truly one-of-a-kind. There's no publicly accessible forum on the internet that comes anywhere near this one, let me tell you that.

BTW - if you still need the upload, it's on its way. DONE

Cheers! :drinks:
bleeter
Moto-Terminator

Post by bleeter »

It is not urgent, but I did not download the 1999 D pack, so it certainly is still relevant, thank you! I do not want to feed my hoarding beast more than I have to. I've been scouring the internet for untouched scene releases for the better part of the past decade without resorting to rescening abused uploads, so it is too damn easy to download this whole website because, you know, websites vanish overnight, especially given that stuff found here is impossible to find elsewhere. I wanted to say almost impossible, but that is an understatement.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

bleeter wrote: 05 Nov 2019, 00:04 it is too damn easy to download this whole website because, you know, websites vanish overnight
I know what you mean - look at what happened to Kickass Torrents, What.cd, BlackCats-Games, ExtraTorrent, ROM Shepherd (leave it to Nintendo to screw up game preservation), The ISO Zone, Good Old Downloads, Openload, etc. Anyway, enjoy the release! ;)
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

Post by lucas86 »

Fresh links:
Use these to share your files.
Beware, files get deleted soon:

multiup.io
mirrorace.com

My current req.:
viewtopic.php?p=118061#p118061
voivod
Moto-Terminator

Post by voivod »

Any chance for RE-UP?
JBoris87
Релизер
Релизер
Location: In the land of the blind, where the one-eyed man is king.

Post by JBoris87 »

voivod wrote: 04 Apr 2024, 18:46 Any chance for RE-UP?
If you can next time to report dead links with report button (!) so ppl can get a notification to upload again, tnx.
It's a joke. It's all a joke.