[1998] Grand_Touring-FLT (Repack)

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
oldman777
Релизер
Релизер

Post by oldman777 »

► NFO
▄▄▄████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█ ▄████████████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄█████ █████▀▀▀████████████████████████████ ███▀ ▀▀██████████████████████▀ ██ ▄█▄ ▀▀██████████████▀▀ █ ▀█▌ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄▄ ▄█▀▄▄███ ▄ ▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▀▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ▄██ ▄███ ▄██ ▄███ ▄███ ▄▄████▄████████▀ ▀ ███ ▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▄▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█▄▀██ ▄█ ▄▄ ▄ ███ ▄▄ ████████▄ ▄▄████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ▄███ ▄████▀▀█▀▄█ ▄███ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ███▄█▀██ ▀▀███▀▀█ ▄▀▀█████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███▀ ██ ███ ████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▄████ ▐██▌ ███ ▄███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▀▀█████▌ ▀██▄█▀███▀███ ███ ███ ███ ▀██▄████ ███ ██ ███ █████▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ████████▄▄▄ ▐██▌ ANSi·JED<ACiD> ▐█▀██▀▄ ▄███████▀▀ ▄██▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄████▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀ ▀▀██▀▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ┌──── In Their 11th Year Of Glory, Fairlight Released ────┐ ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ Grand Touring (c) Empire Software ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ : Supplied by: Darken Rahl : : Release Date: 11 / 27 / 98 : │ Cracked by: N/A │ │ Game Type: Racing │ │ Packaged by: HoGster & Splatt │ │ Image Format: CUE/BIN │ │ ISO Size: 650 MB │ │ Total Discs: 1 │ │ Data Tracks: 1 │ │ Audio Tracks: 18 │ │ Number of archives: 35 x 15 MB │ │ │ │ ────────────────────────────────────┘ └─────────────────────────────────── │ │ System Requirements: Pentium 166, 32 MB RAM, DirectX 6, Win95 │ │ Supports: Direct3D, 3Dfx Voodoo/Voodoo2 │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Release Note: ============= Yet another racing game. This time from Empire Software. Another company who left the amiga for the PC. The game brought to you by your humble friends in FairLight, in it's entirety ofcoz. Special hellos must go to: ========================== Mr. Sandman, Teacher, Super, pRiMiTiVe, Madboy & Casio! Thanks guys . . . Remember the best is yet to come... Find us on: IRC-EFNET #Fairlight /JBM of FairLight Game information ================ Get set to burn rubber with the fastest, most challenging super-racer available on PC CD-Rom. Grand Touring's unique AI system pits you against real, thinking opponents in this arcade-quality motor-racing sim. With the fastest PC graphics technology on the planet, Grand Touring is the ultimate mix of motor-racing intelligence and adrenaline. Features ======== * Over 20 race tracks to race on: (8 standard tracks, 8 tracks in reverse, 4 training tracks and 2 hidden tracks) * 20 cars to choose from: (8 different models, each available in 2 different colour schemes=16 cars 2 secret cars in 2 different colour schemes=4 cars) * Multi-player modes for up to 8 players (LAN and Internet play) * Arcade and Simulation Modes * Arcade Mode: 3 difficulty levels * Arcade-style handling: more forgiving, more drift etc. * 12 different characters each with their own AI driving characteristics. * Time Trial: race against the clock and/or a ghost image to attain the fastest lap times. * Check-Point: race against the clock coin-op style. * Single Race: allows players to practise with different cars on different tracks. Not all cars and tracks will be available from the start. * Tournament: race against a selection of AI characters. Gain a podium finish to progress to the next round/track. Points generated and scored through the tournament Grand Prix style. * Replay Theatre: allow players to configure camera positions and save their favourite replays. ┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ F A I R L I G H T - 1 0 Y E A R S O F G L O R Y ! ! ! 1 9 8 7 - - 1 9 9 7 One of the BEST and respected cracking groups ever -FAIRLIGHT!- had its 10th year anniversery last year! FairLight - 10 years old, Congratulations !! Do you remember this slogan? -WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE- What about this one? -KILL A COMMIE FOR MOMMIE- For all of you FairLight FANS out there, we are happy to announce that there is now a CD available - with all FairLight releases EVER !! It's a 10th year anniversery present to the scene from FairLight Now you can once again enjoy the old demos and cracks from FLT via c64 & amiga emulators for PC which are included on the CD How to order??? Email: JBMFAIRLIGHT@HOTMAIL.COM Fairlight is: ================== Hemp Hoodlum, Holy Beast, JBM, Xades Hellraiser, Raidman, KafKa, MaDBoY, Razor Sharp ┌┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐┐ ┌┘ └┐ │ Site info: │ : ================ : FTP WHQ.........Tower Of Power FTP USHQ........Light Central : FTP EHQ.........Black Sun : │ │ └┐ ┌┘ └└──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ After almost 4 years of hiatus; the Light of Eternal Might has returned for one more round of great friends, great games and great fun. We recognize that ISO is the future of the scene, and have jumped at the opportunity to release FULL versions of games, just like we have done in the past. So while we labour to give you some great PC titles, we ask that you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride; because we surely will. Greetings to our old crackingfellows in: -------------------------------------------- Razor 1911, Quartex, Eagle Soft INC, Skid Row, Crystal, Bamiga Sector One, Tristar & Redsector, Anthrox, Dual Crew, Dynamix, PWA, Northstar, Phenomena, Oracle, Defjam, Angels and to the rest of the cult ones! Greetings to our current peers in: -------------------------------------------- DVNISO, CIFE, RISCISO, ISOLATION, ISOCD98 and CERTISO. Write to Fairlight at: P.O Box 114 116 74 STOCKHOLM SWEDEN! ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ +-+ QUALITY, PRIDE AND TRADITION +-+ ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘
rigger
Moto-Terminator

[1998] Grand_Touring-FLT

Post by rigger »

Thank You! :)
4four5ive
Hydrobot

[1998] Grand_Touring-FLT

Post by 4four5ive »

oldman777 wrote: 18 Mar 2019, 23:53 For all of you FairLight FANS out there, we are happy to announce
that there is now a CD available - with all FairLight releases EVER !!
It's a 10th year anniversery present to the scene from FairLight

Now you can once again enjoy the old demos and cracks
from FLT via c64 & amiga emulators for PC which are included on the CD

How to order???
Email: JBMFAIRLIGHT@HOTMAIL.COM
Is there a Scene release of this CD from Fairlight?
Deleted User 6280

[1998] Grand_Touring-FLT

Post by Deleted User 6280 »

rigger
Moto-Terminator

[1998] Grand_Touring-FLT

Post by rigger »

sorry to say, this is a repack, should be only 36 files, last file should be 10099051 b, file name gt.rar, release total of 510.31MB
Deleted User 6280

[1998] Grand_Touring-FLT

Yeah, only 10 original 1998 releases are shared and I know them by heart, this one is certainly not among them.
I was actually looking at the year in NFO this morning, and it seemed strange to me it's 1998, but somehow I didn't think of a repack, too early I guess.
4four5ive
Hydrobot

Post by 4four5ive »

GrimReaper wrote: 12 Aug 2019, 06:23 There is, there's also from Razor1911:
https://www.srrdb.com/release/details/F ... D-DEATHR0W
https://www.srrdb.com/release/details/R ... D-DEATHR0W
Thanks but do you know if there is a release by Fairlight?
Deleted User 6280

Yes there is, that's in the first link I pasted. Do I upload FAiRLiGHT.AMiGA.10th.aNNiVERSaRY.CD-DEATHR0W?
4four5ive
Hydrobot

Post by 4four5ive »

GrimReaper wrote: 12 Aug 2019, 09:11 Yes there is, that's in the first link I pasted. Do I upload FAiRLiGHT.AMiGA.10th.aNNiVERSaRY.CD-DEATHR0W?
Sorry I didn't get a notification for your reply. Yes, please. Can you please upload all available releases? Thanks!