A Kiss For The Petals - Maidens of Michael GOG

ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

A Kiss For The Petals - Maidens of Michael

Genre: Adventure - Visual Novel - Narrative
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.11+) and Linux (Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04)
Languages: Audio only: 日本語. Text only: English
Released: February 22, 2018
Size: 1.4 GB
Company: St. Michael's Girls School / MangaGamer
Installer version: v2.3_(41606)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/a_kiss_for_the ... of_michael

About:
Azumi Risa, class representative of the Year 1 "Snow" class, was once again fighting with the class troublemaker, Ayase Miya today. The no-nonsense, assertive Risa, and the antisocial Miya couldn't be more incompatible, with their arguments frequently bordering on shouting matches. At the time, the whole school was in high spirits in anticipation of Christmas. Amidst the flirtations of couples, established and spontaneous ones alike, excitement was brewing over the informal student poll to decide "St. Michael's Best Couples." Not having a girlfriend, Risa didn't think the matter concerned her... Until she and Miya were chosen as a pair!

Naturally, Risa denied having any sort of romantic relationship, but the classmates who endorsed them simply smiled gently with the reasoning of refined girls brought up in respectable families, saying, "You always appear to be having such fun." Although the two agree to go along with it for appearance's sake, it turns out they'll also be stuck on an committee with four other couples, planning events for the upcoming holidays of Christmas and Valentine's Day.
What's more... those four other couples are:
Matsubara Yuuna, chairman of the Campus Improvement Committee, which effectively serves as the student council, and her junior, Oda Nanami.
The popular student model, Kitajima Sara, and her cousin, Kitajima Kaede.
The singing sensation of the school's culture festival, Kawamura Reo, and her girlfriend, Sawaguchi Mai.
And finally, the transfer student with her own "Lily Platinum" fan club, Shitogi Eris, and the school's highly regarded foremost scribe, Kirishima Shizuku...

Nothing but the most prominent couples on campus.
Will they be able to make it through the upcoming events in the company of these prominent couples? And will Risa be able to survive spending the lovers' holidays of Christmas and Valentine's Day with Miya?
* A fully localized visual novel with 1600 x 1200 resolution support, four times that of the original 2012 release.
* A greatly expanded story for Risa and Miya following the events of Remembering How We Met!
* Five additional routes for a total of 120 chapters!
* An extra menu that includes the CG gallery and memories.
* Support for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems!
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
SVDRed
Moto-Terminator

Post by SVDRed »

Game got updated to v2.3.
"You think it matters how many of you there are?"
R3Tr0B8
Harvester

Post by R3Tr0B8 »

Updated:
R3Tr0B8
Harvester

Post by R3Tr0B8 »

Perhaps SVDRed - memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=16423
...should start thanking when he/she gets the update?
SVDRed
Moto-Terminator

Post by SVDRed »

Off Topic
I wouldn't answer anymore of those, but you quoted my nick, so: Since I did those updates "notices" with the community in mind (I download most of GOG stuff from other places like MG site), should I be thanked for bringing light for games that got forgetten here? :) And I don't even do those updates "notices" anymore. But if this bothers you so much, here's a "thanks" to show gratitude for your effort.

And this will be my last post into this issue. Don't bother quoting this if you expect an answer, because I won't reply. People are free to think whatever they want from others; some users had the wrong idea of what I was doing and criticized me, so it's easier for me just to do nothing for the community. If I need an update for myself I'll just use the "Request" topic.
"You think it matters how many of you there are?"