ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

My Brother Rabbit GOG

Post by ADMIN »

My Brother Rabbit

Genre: Adventure - Puzzle - Hidden Object
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10) / MacOs 10.7.4 / Linux Ubuntu 16.04
Languages: Text only: English, Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, 日本語,, 한국어, polski, português, русский, Türkçe
Features: Single-player - Overlay - Cloud saves
Released: September 21, 2018
Size: 647 MB
Company: Artifex Mundi / Artifex Mundi
Installer version: v1.1_(25017)
Included goodies: Wallpaper
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/my_brother_rabbit

About:
A loving family discovers that their daughter has fallen ill. While her parents set out to get her the treatment she needs, her determined older brother turns to the power of imagination to help them cope. While the outside world offers a harsh reality, these innocent children create a surreal fantasy world that gives them the play and comfort they need. Embark on a grand journey to five different lands filled with incredible robo-moose, floating baobabs, giant mushrooms, and clocks melting to the rhythm of passing time.

Imagination will find a way
In this magnificent land of make-believe, a cute little rabbit wants to nurse his ill friend the flower back to health in any way he can. He must use his wits to decipher puzzles inspired by classic point-and-clicks, uncover hidden objects, and play minigames to continue his adventure. Is it just child’s play or does it all have a deeper meaning that reflects reality?
An emotional story of love and courage
Take part in this inspiring story of siblings who support each other in difficult times through the power of imagination. Accompany them on the quest to help the flower regain its health.

Tons of environmental puzzles, minigames, and hidden objects
Travel through the wondrous lands of a colorful universe where you must question everything you know about reality. Help the rabbit solve puzzles, find hidden objects, and assemble strange machinery in a world where conventional logic doesn’t apply.
Fantastic music by Arkadiusz Reikowski
Every step in the journey is accentuated by the atmospheric music created by the composer behind the scores for Layers of Fear , Kholat , Husk, and >observer_ .

A nostalgic journey to a time when dreams had the power to build worlds
Remember your childhood and see the world through young eyes again. Believe in the power of imagination: it always finds a way, even in the darkest of times. Your empathy and ingenuity can save the day. How will this journey end?
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Tags: