JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The House of Da Vinci 2 + DLC GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

The House of Da Vinci 2

Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Strategy
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11)
Languages: audio&text: Czech, English textonly: Chinese Simplified, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
Features: Cloud saves, Overlay, Single-player
Released: May 29, 2020
Size: 3.1 GB
Company: Blue Brain Games / Blue Brain Games
Installer version: v1.0.0_(64bit)_(51757)
Included goodies: N/A
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/the_house_of_da_vinci_2

About:
Become an apprentice of the famous Leonardo da Vinci. Solve handcrafted mechanical 3D puzzles and discover hidden secrets. Navigate through mesmerizing environments of the Italian Renaissance. Travel through time to influence your surroundings.

KEY FEATURES
ORIGINAL MECHANICAL PUZZLES

Get your hands on hundreds of new objects, 3D puzzles and mechanical brain-twisters waiting to be unraveled.

TIME TRAVEL
Go back in time not only to reveal past mysteries and hidden objects – use unique Oculus Perpetua to shape the present in a significant way.

NEW CONTROLS
Navigate through mesmerizing locations even more intuitively. All game controls have been redesigned and optimized to feel as intuitive as it gets.

VOICE NARRATED STORY
A pleasure for all senses: the whole story is now fully narrated. The goose bumps are inevitable.

MYSTERIOUS CUT SCENES
Including the one showing Leonardo da Vinci's creation of the famous The Last Supper.

The House of Da Vinci 2 Soundtrack
Released: June 12, 2020
Size: ~400 MB
Included goodies: Soundtrack (MP3/WAV)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/the_house_of_d ... soundtrack

About:
Authentic & original music soundtrack of The House of Da Vinci 2. Dark yet intriguing ambient music, which takes you straight back to Italian Renaissance.

Our goal was to musically help properly narrate the story and create emotional connection for the player. The real challenge was to create music that feels authentic, doesn't draw too much attention to the player, but can stand on its own.

Note from the creator, Tomas Zivor:

I believe I composed music that feels ambient, yet distinct. I’ve merged contemporary elements, such as pads and synths together with the musical instruments of the Renaissance period (Viola da Gamba, Renaissance Flute etc.).

I wanted to use the interactive elements of the music for this follow up of successful first game. I’ve created musical layers that became more complex and full, with the advance of the game, creating a musical reward for the player and it also helped to break the repetition of the same music in case the player got "stuck" in the part of the game.

For the Main Theme, I’ve composed an eerie soundtrack, accompanied by a solo female vocal and solo violin, creating an emotional arc for the whole game.
► TRACK LISTING
  1. [3:04] Main Menu
  2. [2:55] Trapped
  3. [2:29] New Beginning
  4. [2:02] Sailor's Gift
  5. [3:22] Tower of Mysteries
  6. [4:18] Monastic Secrets
  7. [4:18] Out of Sight
  8. [10:31] Knowledge of the Past
  9. [0:43] Finale
I recommend the da vinci series from bbg, if u like puzzble-box/escape-room games like the room u will definitely have fun with it (:
thx to our "UK footballer" for sharing

Tags:
sammuggleton
T-Meg

The House of Da Vinci 2 + DLC GOG

Post by sammuggleton »

To mass install dlc, check Bonaqua's "alldlc" batch: viewtopic.php?p=90721#p90721
As of Sep 24 2022 rar files contain 3% recovery record.
Par2 files on request for older and non-rar files.
Mirrors please.