[2002] Command_and_Conquer_Renegade-FLT

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
noizerMK2
Moto-Terminator

Post by noizerMK2 »

Size: 1.26 GB
► NFO
▄▄▄████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█ ▄████████████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄█████ █████▀▀▀████████████████████████████ ███▀ ▀▀██████████████████████▀ ██ ▄█▄ ▀▀██████████████▀▀ █ ▀█▌ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄▄ ▄█▀▄▄███ ▄ ▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▀▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ▄██ ▄███ ▄██ ▄███ ▄███ ▄▄████▄████████▀ ▀ ███ ▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▄▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█▄▀██ ▄█ ▄▄ ▄ ███ ▄▄ ████████▄ ▄▄████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ▄███ ▄████▀▀█▀▄█ ▄███ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ███▄█▀██ ▀▀███▀▀█ ▄▀▀█████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███▀ ██ ███ ████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▄████ ▐██▌ ███ ▄███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▀▀█████▌ ▀██▄█▀███▀███ ███ ███ ███ ▀██▄████ ███ ██ ███ █████▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ████████▄▄▄ ▐██▌ ANSi·JED<ACiD> ▐█▀██▀▄ ▄███████▀▀ ▄██▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄████▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀ ▀▀██▀▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ┌──── In Their 15th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released ────┐ ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ Command & Conquer: Renegade (C) Westwood ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ : Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT : : Release Date: 02/23/2002 : │ Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT │ │ Game Type: Ego-Shooter │ │ Packaged by: FAIRLIGHT │ │ Image Format: BIN/CUE │ ├──────────────-----──────────────────┤ ├────────────────────────────────────┤ │ CDS: 2 │ │ Protection: Safedisc 2 │ │ CD1 archives: 48 x 15 MB │ │ CD1: flt-ren1.001 -> .048 │ │ CD2 archives: 43 x 15 MB │ │ CD2: flt-ren2.001 -> .043 | │ ────────────────────────────────────┘ └─────────────────────────────────── │ │ System Requirements: Win 9x/ME/XP; PII 450;500MB hard drive, 64 MB Ram │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Game information : ================== Command & Conquer: Renegade is a fast-paced 3D action game set in the gripping Command & Conquer universe. For the first time, experience the C&C universe up-close and personal as you fight it out on the ground among the structures, vehicles and weapons made famous in the original C&C. You assume the role of Havoc, an elite GDI commando who fights and explores from a first or third-person viewpoint. Battling through exotic indoor and outdoor environments, you're free to use both brute force and stealth in your mission objectives against the evil Brotherhood of Nod. Features : ========== - Wreak Havoc Experience the Command & Conquer universe on foot as Havoc, the wise-cracking GDI commando from the original game. - Make Your Own Rules Take on the evil Brotherhood of Nod using your own mix of brute force, stealth and strategy. - Assault at Ground Level Dish out the damage in either first or third person. - Total Access Sneak inside and explore full-scale structures, like immense Tiberium Refineries and the ominous Hand of Nod. - Grind the Gears Beef up your arsenal by driving lethal vehicles, such as Nod Buggies, Flame Tanks, and Mammoth Tanks. - Weapons of Mass Destruction Choose from a multitude of weapons, including the Tiberium Auto Rifle, Chemical Sprayer and the devastating Personal Ion Cannon. - Multiplayer Mayhem Take out the enemy's base as GDI vs. Nod in our exclusive team-based 'C&C' mode. Notes : ======= Install the game and copy the cracked 'game.exe' from CD1/Crack directory into the Renegade installation dir. When asked for a serial enter : ENJOY !! ─────-──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────- Greetings to our friends in groups such as: -------------------------------------------- CLASS, RAZOR 1911, BACKLASH, MYTH, DEVIANCE, KALISTO, ECHELON, BMI & TITAN ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ +-+ QUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE +-+ ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘
SilentMRG
Harvester

Post by SilentMRG »

Hey noizerMK2,

Sorry for my ignorance... But what would this "pw" and the code below be?

Big thank you!
► I watched the stupidity of mankind through the scope of my rifle.
noizerMK2
Moto-Terminator

Post by noizerMK2 »

SilentMRG wrote: 21 Aug 2023, 03:49 But what would this "pw" and the code below be?
The password for the rar archive. No problemo my friend.
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

Post by lucas86 »

Additional links thanks to WaffeSS.
Search Command_and_Conquer_Renegade-FLT and use Jdownloader2 to download the needed files.

Edit: 7/9/23
 i Message from: lucas86
My current req.: viewtopic.php?p=118061#p118061
noizerMK2
Moto-Terminator

Post by noizerMK2 »

Command_And_Conquer_Renegade_Patch_1.37-FLTDOX
YamatoV
Moto-Terminator

Post by YamatoV »

noizerMK2 wrote: 21 Aug 2023, 12:10 The password for the rar archive.
This password does not work for me. Whenever I insert this password, it says "The specified password is incorrect" when attempting to see the contents of the downloaded file.
Can you please check it from your end?
YamatoV
Moto-Terminator

Post by YamatoV »

noizerMK2 wrote: 21 Aug 2023, 12:10 The password for the rar archive. No problemo my friend.
Nevermind, for some reason the name of the archive is different this time if I check the file name using the download link again.
Previously, I downloaded the file under the name "WNC5fm2qj5qobQtt", but now it is "GiYIERfc538xoW9OkZ". The specified password is most likely works for "GiYIERfc538xoW9OkZ".
noizerMK2
Moto-Terminator

Post by noizerMK2 »

YamatoV
Moto-Terminator

Post by YamatoV »

noizerMK2 wrote: 07 Sep 2023, 12:39 Yes it was reuploaded once with different archive name and password. Archive contents are the same. Sorry for inconvenience.
All good. As long as I can access old releases in original rars, it's a mere trifle. The password works for me as it was supposed to.